I've been putting off dealing with this problem for a while, but I have so many items posted from my bank alt every 2 days that I'm going to have to deal with it. I'm looking for the most efficient ways to do so, and here's what I've come up with for the time being. As a note I post items by Item ID, aka ignoring suffixes.
- Have TSM post (at most) 3 of each item (down from 6)
- After posting, go through extras (by hand and with comparing to suffixes posted) and send off worst stats to Enchanter for DEing
- Keep all extra blues in Guild Bank
Twink gear has some of the highest posting costs from my toon (especially in comparison to the low level transmog gear), so I want to eliminate as many superfluous auctions as possible.
- Have TSM post (at most) 2 of each item (down from 4), except high tiers.
- After posting send off all extras to Enchanter for DEing (easier than with twink gear because stats dont matter)
This should (roughly) eliminate about 40-50% of my stock, and save me ~15-20 minutes per posting (every 2 days). Hopefully it will both save me time and help organize my auctions. What do you do every so often to increase your efficiency in gold making?
If you like my blog follow me on twitter, @PhatLewtsGold!!