The BasicsThe way TSM works has been changed. Groups are now set up in a whole new way. Groups are no longer just in the Auctioning tab, they are their own tab now, and now you add functions to the groups to tell TSM what to do with these items called "Operations":
Groups contain items, and you add them the way you used to, but what Operations do are implement rules for multiple categories you currently have in TSM 1.x such Auctioning, Crafting, Mailing, etc. You can create Operations on the Operations tab which looks something like this:
What I have open here are my Auctioning Operations or "rules for posting". 10st5 20g for example is rule to post of 10 stacks of 5 with a fallback of 20g. Now that I've made that Operation, I can add it on to any group I want under that Group's Operations tab. In all there are 5 Categories of Operations that you can apply to each groups (I'm going to go more in depth below):
- Auctioning - Defined selling rules that can be added to a group.
- Crafting - Defined rules for crafting of items that can be added to a group.
- Mailing - A set of mailing rules that can be added to a group Player & Quantity.
- Shopping - A set of rules for buying items that can be added to a group.
- Warehousing - A set of rules for storage of items that can be added to a group.