Living Steel. This new alchemy cooldown is used in 28 recipes, all but 10 of which will be craftable at launch, given the crafter has the correct (and in some cases absurdly high) amount of Spirit of Harmony in some cases. This precious metal is used in many crafts. 16 total are required to craft the new JC Epic Mount (which will require Exalted rep to get all recipes for), 1 is required to craft the new Belt Buckle, as well as quite a few needed for the BS and Engineering Epics. Let's just say there's going to be quite a demand for this item, especially from those elite raiding guilds on your server.
|A JC's Best Friend|
Without Further Ado, my list:
Top 5 Professions to Level (IMO)
- As Stated above, Alchemy transmutes will be used in many recipes, so I will be focusing on leveling the Alchemy my 4 Transmute Masters as soon as possible, to get these xmutes on the AH before the price drops 1 copper!
- Again as stated above I want to take good care to learn as many cuts as possible, as soon as possible, and you can start researching once you hit 550, so after that I'm going to stop and focus on other professions. It's also useful to note I have 2 JCs for double the research possibilities.
- Tailoring also has a new daily cooldown that will be added, which again will be craftable at only 550, so getting my 2 Tailors up to burn their daily cooldowns is necessary as soon as possible again.
- Once again, Inscription is another profession has a once daily cooldown (525), which is a necessary material for Darkmoon Cards(600).
- This makes the individual Darkmoon Cards way more valuable, and will focus trinket seekers on getting individual cards as opposed to full decks.
- Take into consideration that there is also 3 BoA Staves that require 20 of these first daily CDs to make. Priorities!!! **Note that you can acquire 7 per week doing proffesion specific (level 600) weekly quests, so this is where maxing your Scribe comes in handy.
- I'm not sure if you need to be a certain level to access the area, if so you will need to obtain that level as well.
- This may seem like a curveball to some, given my (and most gold makers) "Gathering isn't the best GPH" stance. I still agree with this, and think my profession leveling order above will payout the most, but my go to craft, Living Steel Transmute requires 6 Trillium Bars EACH, each of which require 2 of each color of Trillium Ore (so needs 24 raw ore total, 12 of each color).
- This bar cannot be smelted by Miners until 600 Skill Level, which can only be obtained by farming nodes (no smelting skill ups), so you KNOW the bars are going to be in high demand, and are also going to be very expensive for the first few weeks. By having my own miner smelt the bars, I can cut my costs, and acquire some ore for the transmutes. It's a win win (except I don't want to level my Tauren Druid, but oh well).
So this is it, my master plan. If anyone is curious I will be leveling my Mage (Tailor/Alchemy) to 90 first after all this, and starting my farm ASAP, so my mage will be the first one to be able to benefit from the Tiller's Bonus Spirit of Harmony, which is nice because then I'll have the option to choose between the most profitable of the two daily CDs (Tailoring/Alch) that character can craft, based on established AH prices.
So that's my plan (and suggestion) on which Professions to level first. Which professions are you planning on leveling up first?
If you like my blog follow me on twitter, @PhatLewtsGold!!
the Darkmoon Faire 600 card IS NOT on cooldown, it is just restricted by Scroll of Wisdom research.ReplyDelete
You are correct! On the wowhead page for Inscription it states that the Darkmoon Card craft is on a cooldown, whereas the tooltip makes it completely obvious that it is not. Edited my post to reflect this, thanks for letting me know!Delete
Enchanting is also nice to have, I just made 450g off of 7 spirit dusts!ReplyDelete
Living steel transmute cooldownReplyDelete
Trillium transmute NO cooldown
60 ghost iron bars transmute to 6 Trillium - procs
I find it is more profitable to run a character as enchanting / mining. The ore always sells fast there are an abundance of nodes throughout Pandaria (at least on my server) they are everywhere.ReplyDelete
Enchanting tip: To level your enchanter try buying the weapons / armor that blacksmiths put on the AH in mass quantities and DE them for mats. You will save a ton of money. As for making money. I have already made 55k selling various pandaran enchant scrolls that you train for at the 580's, Elemental Fury for instance, I have sold 5 scrolls of this for 3500 to 4k each.