Something that I've realized recently is that all the individual cards are selling for a lot less than completed decks/trinkets on my server. Not sure if people don't realize you don't need the DMF to hand in completed decks or not even. Previously I had been doing rough calculations, but that seemed tedious and non productive. So of course I decided to use TSM to optimize my process. This may not be the best method for all of you, but it allows me to quickly evaluate the mark up on a specific deck, and I think it's a great demonstration of some of the power/customization options of TSM.
First, I seperated the Decks & Trinkets into groups based on their card suffix. Group import:
group:of Iron,112303,112319,group:of the Moon,112304,112320,group:of Visions,112305,112317,group:of War,112306,112318
Then I assigned a shopping operation to each subgroup, which is just the sum of their DBMinBuyout values. Essentially, how much it would cost to purchase all 8 cards for the deck/trinkets. Below is not imports but the shopping strings.
Make sure to check "Show Auctions Above Max Price" for each group!!!!!!
of the Moon
Finally do a search. It should look something like this:
The % over 100 of the Max price will represent the markup. For example a Skull of War trinket is marked up 56% over the base cards. The War Deck is marked up 97% over cards, and the Knight's Badge is marked up 114% over cards.
Keep in mind that this is based on your data, so it's as of the last scan, prices may have changed since!
Below is a importable group of cards. I use a generic shopping operation for these just to pull them all up at once, instead of searching "of Iron". No operations for these at the moment:
group:of Iron,112271,112272,112273,112274,112275,112276,112277,112278,group:of the Moon,112295,112296,112297,112298,112299,112300,112301,112302,group:of Visions,112279,112280,112281,112282,112283,112284,112285,112286,group:of War,112287,112288,112289,112290,112291,112292,112293,112294