For my first official post, I decided to do a piece on the add-ons I use to make gold, because add-ons are in my opinion essential for streamlining the process. I realized that some of the add-ons need way more explaining than others, so the ones that I wrote individual articles on are linked to the name of the add-on, if you're interested, click it for more info, including setup and use.
I use two posting add-ons:
1) Auctionator - Simple interface add-on, good for batch posting auctions, and allows you to make lists of commonly searched for items. Also records the last scanned price for all items in the AH as a tool tip for when you're away from AH. Click the link for a more detailed explanation.
2) TradeSkillMaster (TSM) - This add-on is GREAT for posting auctions quickly and efficiently, at least twice as fast as Auctionator, but you need to be willing to take the time to set it up, as it is a very bulky add-on. By far my favorite add-on to date. I personally use both of these posting add-ons, for reasons explained in the guide, and it is useful to note you will need to DL "plug-in add-ons" for this one, check the post for more detail
1) Gathermate2 - This add-on is perfect for your gathering alts. You need to download a second package called Gathermate2_data.
1) Postal - This is an add-on that will get all of your mail in your mailbox for you, by clicking a button. I've tried at least 5 of these, and Postal is by far my favorite. Besides getting your mail it remembers the names of your alts and will keep a name in the box, which is convenient for mailing mats/gold between alts.
2) Accountant - This add-on keeps track of you gold inflow and outflow, and is great so you can see the big picture of your selling. Keeps track per character or overall, and has time frames of 1 session, 1 day, 1 week, or since you DLed the add-on. More in the guide.
3) Scrap - This add-on sells your junk (greys and things you can specifically specify). When you first log in after Downloading it, it will start a tutorial which will explain its functions completely.
Okay. You can probably call it a comeback in this case. I've been gone a long time. So if you follow my Twitter you'll know I recent...
Yes, that long awaited moment is here! I'm officially releasing my new (and improved) TSM shopping lists for transmog gear. You can find...
If you want up to date price sources without tedious manual scans of the AH, the TSM App is the go to for complete data. The app pulls avera...
So, it's been a few days since I first got access to the TSM 2.0 beta testing, and I must say, after the initial re-learning curve, I...