1. When did you start gold making & what triggered it?
2. If you set yourself a goal, what was your goal & at what point did you set it?
3. What were the first techniques/tricks/tips you used when starting out?
4. Do you use a banker alt/guild? When did you start doing that & why?
5. Do you keep the same banker alt or do you change them up occasionally? Why?
I always post the bulk of my high profit auctions from the character I play the most on, which switches from time to time.
6. Which market has made you the most gold over the years?
7. If you were starting over again (maybe on a new server perhaps), how would you start building some capital & what goal would you set yourself?
First thing I'd do is sell a Battle Pet or two for quick capital, then I'd get into my basic flipping markets while leveling a DK to 80 ASAP.
8. Thinking back to day 2, did you ever reach your goal or are you still working towards it? If you reached it - have you set yourself a new one?
9.What's your favorite niche market & why?
10. Do you farm materials? Why? Why not? & which ones, where?
11. Most of us use TSM, Auctioneer and/or Auctionator in combo with Postal - are there any other lesser known gold making addons you use?
12. What was your biggest 'oops' moment?
13. What was your biggest 'Yay!' moment?
14. How much of your playtime is devoted to gold making? Do you raid/pvp/pet battle too or is the AH your main playtime?
15. Professions - do you have all of them, some or none? Which is your favorite for goldmaking?
16.Flipping! Do you flip stuff regularly or sometimes? Big ticket items or smaller high volume stuff?
17. Pets - Did you used to do the Vendor pet sales? How have pet battles changed things for you?
Overall pet battles were a disappointment to me, I can still sell vendor pets, and Caged Pets are great for new servers.
18.What is the most important bit of advice you could give to a new gold maker? (not a game newbie though, just a newbie gold maker)
19. Have you bought yourself anything really expensive as a reward for earning all that gold? Or do you have a self-present in mind for when you reach your goal?
20. Lets spread some blog love - which are your 'must read' or 'go to' gold blogs or even other places you go for information & reading matter?
That's all for me! Interested in reading other's views on the topics? Nev has a post with all the participants here. Some really great reads!